(your statutory rights are not affected).
- Please read T&C carefully.
DAMAGED, FAULTY OR UNDELIVERED GOODS
- In the event that you are not fully satisfied with a product, we offer you a 14 days full money back or exchange guarantee on the goods, subject to the product being returned to us unused, unsoiled, undamaged and with all labels still attached.
- Horse & Harmony reserve the right not to offer a full refund if the goods have been used or damaged after you have received the goods (Minium Re-Stocking Fee of 25% will be deducted from refund of soiled items). This does not affect your statutory rights.
- To arrange for the return of your goods please email email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the item. Please do not return goods without prior contact. No refunds will be issued for unaothorized returns after the 14 day period.
- Please note that goods must be returned to us before any refund or exchange can take place.
- Please be aware that you will have to pay for the cost of returning the goods unless product is faulty or wrong item has been sent in which case standard return postage will be refunded (Please see section 'Damaged, Faulty Or Undelivered Goods'). Handling & Insurance are also at customer's own expense.
- Horse & Harmony can not be held liable for the loss or damage of any goods in transit. We therefore recommend that you pack carefully to avoid damage and that you obtain a certificate of postage with insurance from your post office and send any returns recorded.
- If you have paid in advance, we will refund your money within 30 days.
- Software, CD's or other recorded material CANNOT be returned, except for replacement if the goods are faulty.
- In the event that you have received faulty on receipt, damaged or the wrong goods we will not only refund your money for the goods or exchange the product but also refund all the return postage charges. Please advise us within 48 Hours of delivery.
- Guarantees or saddle trials are NOT transferable
- Exchange of goods - please be aware that a re delivery fee of £4.99 will be charged. We advise to take measurements before ordering.
- Please check the condition of your parcel immediately on delivery. In the event that goods are missing, damaged or faulty on arrival or if the Goods do not comply with any of the Contract please inform us as soon as possible. Please do not use any such items or it will be deemed that you have accepted the goods in their damaged condition.
- Faulty products will be inspected on return. If we find the goods to be defective, we will exchange product or refund the purchase cost of the goods and postage to you.
RETURNS POLICY FOR BAREFOOT SADDLES
- We offer the standard 14 day full money back guarantee for unused, unsoiled, unmarked saddles with all labels still attached.
- Unsure if going treeless is right for you? We realise that there is no saddle that will suit every single horse or rider therefore we also allow you to trial the saddle once you have purchased it for 7 days. Please be aware that a fee of 15% off retail price of saddles & accessories (No trials or returns on made to order saddles - Missoula Nut & Virginia Rose. Accessories can only be tried with a saddle purchase) will be deducted from your refund if you decide to return the product used after the trial. We reserve the right to increase this amount if saddles are returned very soiled or indeed damaged. Please be aware that no trials are available on the Physio Pads.
- Please leave all labels attached and Saddles have to be tried with a saddle pad.
- You will have to pay for the cost of returning the goods. Handling & Insurance are also at customer's own expense.
Outgoing postage cannot be be refunded on used saddles.
- No return or trials on commission sales
GUARANTEE ON BAREFOOT SADDLES & ACCESSORIES
Barefoot saddles carry a 12-month guarantee from date of purchase on workmanship providing they are used in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and in a manner that is considered to be for the purpose for which it was designed. We thoroughly check workmanship on all saddles & accessories prior to dispatch but should we overlook any defects please do not use saddle and inform us within 48hours of receipt of product so we can arrange for a replacement.
Not covered by warranty:
- Damage resulting from misuse or neglect of the product. (Please insure stitching is checked on a regular basis)
- Cosmetic and appearance changes to the natural leather products are a fact of nature.
- Wear to the cosmetic binding under girth straps and leathers is unavoidable with use, it does not affect the use of the saddle.
- Barefoot saddles are handmade so can vary a little from saddle to saddle. Due to their nature, some creasing of leather around pommel, cantle, kneeroll area is sometimes unavoidable, it is not considered a fault and does not affect the use of the saddle.
- Leather is a natural product. Scars, darkly pigmented spots, uneveness or variation in colour are all possible and considered normal therefore not considered a fault or covered by any warranty.
- Damage to leather due to use of standard leathers or fenders (We recommend the use of Barefoot Leathers or fenders with buckles at bottom)
- Damage to zips due undue force being used.
- Please remember to use safety stirrups to compensate for the fact that BF saddles are not equipped with safety bars. In case of emergencies i.e leathers caught in a gate, undue pressure put on one bar in falls or horse spooking, leathers will not release so might tear off stirrup bar or even worse tear saddle. This is not covered under the warranty.
- No additional warranties apply, whether implied or other.
Should a product under warranty develop a problem after use, repair or replacement will be at no charge to the customer provided that the cost of shipping the item back to us is borne by the customer. The expense of shipping items back to customers is borne by Horse & Harmony.
PRICES / PAYMENTS
- Every effort will be made to maintain the prices shown on the Website. However, we reserve the right to discontinue any item from those shown and to amend prices when necessary.
- Our site uses one of the most secure methods of credit card payment processing available through SagePay. Your card details are entered directly onto their secure server and details are never held in clear text on any website. They are only decrypted on the protx secure server for the purpose of making the payment.
- We accept payment by credit & debit card, payment through Paypal or payment by cheque. (Items will only be shipped once cheque has cleared)
- All orders must be paid for in full before they will be shipped, this includes any item that is put on backorder for you because it is out of stock. Payment on order is necessary so that we can allocate the incoming stock to your order.
When you visit or use the web site or any web site linked to it, Horse & Harmony shall not be liable for any:
1. Loss or damage occasioned to you, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or otherwise howsoever sustained; and/or
2. Failure in performance, viruses, line failure or the like.
No warranties are provided nor representations made that your visit to or use of the web site will be uninterrupted or free from defects or viruses.
Equestrian activities can be extremely enjoyable, but also dangerous. In no event shall Horse & Harmony, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its product(s). Buyer assumes all risks and liability from use of product(s).
You may not use any material appearing on this web site that is the subject of copyright except as provided in these terms and conditions and in no event must this material be used without the prior written consent of Horse & Harmony. Horse & Harmony neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of other parties not owned by or affiliated with Horse & Harmony.
All Barefoot photographs, illustrations and associated text on this website are the property of the company Barefoot, Sabine Ullmann, Brentanostrasse 27, 69434 Hirschhorn, Germany. The use and reproduction of the said photographs, illustrations and associated text for commercial and trading purposes in any medium is expressly prohibited. All violations of the terms of this notice will result in legal action.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law without observing any conflicts of law rules. By visiting or using the web site you submit to the jurisdiction of the English Court in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or your visit to or your use of the web site and agree to commence proceedings relating to any such dispute in the English Court.
You are prohibited from using material appearing on this web site in any way, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, republishing, uploading, downloading, posting or transmission in any way material appearing on the site without the prior written consent of Horse & Harmony. Your use of, or access to, this web site does not confer on or transfer to you any title or intellectual property rights in the web site or any aspect of it. For the avoidance of doubt all rights, title or interest in the web site or any aspect of it, remain the property of Horse & Harmony unless otherwise stated.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.