BAREFOOT SADDLES FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- cute ultra light child saddle
- material Drytex easy clean repellent made of water-
- seats the young rider safely whilst offering good stability
- Bellis matching key ring included
Barefoot Pony Saddle made from water-repellent, smooth 'Drytex' material. Easy care as it can simply be washed down!
Barefoot 'Cheyenne Bellis' comes with soft panels on left & right to protect the Pony's spine.
Colour coordinated with the saddle comes a cute 'Bellis' key ring:
- the brown/pink saddle is accomaniedby the little, coquette donkey lady 'Lily'
- the black/blue saddle comes the small, cheeky 'Bellis'
The Treeless Pony Saddle provides a secure seat for children. Young riders can also hold on to the raised pommel for extra security.
As you can feel the pony's movements with all Barefoot Saddle Models, beginner riders will learn much faster to move with the pony's movement and develop a more independant seat from the start.
The fibreglass insert (wide) can be exchange for a soft insert which is available for purchase separately.
- colour coordinated fleece underside
- flexible in all 3 dimensions (X,Y,Z)
- 6 D-Rings to attach saddle pad
- close rider contact to the pony
- weight only approx. 3KG
Seat Size X0
Colour : Black / Light Blue
Balancing saddles through the saddle pad
Pommel insert measuring template
A = length of saddle
B = length of seat
C = length of skirt / saddle flap
Barefoot saddles are hand made. This makes every saddle unique. The measurements are therefore just reference points and can vary slightly.
Size XO: recommended for childrens clothes sizes 104-140
A = approx. 42 cm B = approx. 28 cm C = approx 37cm
Please note: The lenght of the saddle (A) is the overall length. As there is no pressure at all in the rear part, the horse can move freely. Even if the saddle looks a little too long on your horse, choose the size according to your measurements. It is very important that the saddle fits the rider well, so he has enough space between thighs and pommel and does not sit on the pommel or cantle, which would limit the saddles adaptability. The horse's back is free of any pressure at the rear - the Barefoot can even be lifted slightly at the cantle with a rider on board.